Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rant

Things that are giving me the shirts this morning....

Dear colleague, why did you ask me to order packaging for a poster? I spent nearly half an hour finding the right tubes, writing the purchase order form, getting the purchase order approved, and calling and ordering them from the supplier. Then I phoned you to let you know, and you said you had already done it.

It is an open plan, yet relatively small office. Keep your yapping voice down when you are on the phone please. There is no need to project like you are down at Speakers’ Corner at Hyde Park on a Sunday afternoon.

The previous events manager just left boxes of stuff for me to unpack, without any instructions as to what to do with it. I can only assume you want me to do an event analysis with all these feedback forms, but don't worry, I’ll trawl through every file on the computer to find the template.

If you fill in a form asking me to send you something, then make sure your handwriting is legible. No one can read that blerrie chicken scratch.

Feels better to get that off my chest!

No comments: