I used Amby’s ‘putie all the time when we lived together, and since moving out I realise how much I rely on having interweb access.
Reasons why I need a laptop:
- I can’t email as often because I am so busy at work
- I can’t blog as often
- I can’t Skype
- I can’t access Facebook (restricted at work)
- I can’t access the Transport for London website to see if there are delays or track closures
- I can’t do my regular weather stalk each morning so I know if I need an umbrella or my heavy coat
- I can’t use Google Maps to find out where I am going
- I can’t charge my iPod
- I can't download episodes of the US series of The Office
So is it okay if I get a really cute, slim, lightweight, good brand with a warranty, fully loaded laptop for only £300?