Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's my party

Thank you to everyone for making the second anniversary of my 25th birthday so fabulous!

I had a fantastic party in the beer garden at Elk Bar on Saturday attended by my eclectic mix of friends. It was a gathering of about five different groups of my friends and I was really chuffed that everyone came along.

Despite being away from my family and not being a fan of birthdays, my actual birthday was wonderful. The phone calls, presents, text messages, photos, emails, more presents, flowers and helium balloons were amazing, and I was truly spoiled.

My birthday was topped off by a fantastic dinner with my closest friends in London, where there was even chocolate cake with a candle and that unavoidable happy birthday song.

A massive thank you to everyone for making it was one of the best birthdays ever. In the words of Jeff Fenech, I love youse all!

No comments: