Friday, July 17, 2009

Whatcha lookin for?

So, I now have this thing on my blog that allows me to see how people got here, and it is revealing some interesting things.

The majority of people land on this site because they are doing a Google search for “Rayban Wayfarers”. GET OVER IT PEOPLE! They are stupid, ugly, over rated sunglasses and the fad has passed. Let’s leave them in 2008 shall we?

Someone stumbled here while searching for “Groove Armada Hvar”. I don’t know if they were expecting the band to be playing in that sleepy little Croatian town, but I am pretty sure they weren’t trying to find the adventures of the hos and mos on the Adriatic Sea.

Another person came here looking for "refill beverage etiquette". I hope my rant about lazy colleagues making me fetch them cups of tea helped to answer your query.

Quite a few people have come here because of a search for "mumble pants", I hope they found what they wanted.

Then there is the grammar fool who wanted to know... How do you punctuate Exhibit "C," or Exhibit "C",? The answer is the latter.

The funniest though is the person who searched for “leather pants tube”! Ha ha ha!

3 comments:

SuvvyGirl said...

I got here by hitting the "next blog" button on blogger when I was bored at work one day. I keep meaning to put up a link to you on my blog. I always have issues with changes things on my blog though, so what would take a normal person seconds to do will take me at least 15 because I muck something up in the process. :)

Anonymous said...

I came here because I like to stalk random Australians that live in London, oh and because i'm one of your mo friends :)

Moi said...

Hi Sparky!