Monday, January 4, 2010

G'day!

Rest assured that I wasn't abducted by the fat man in red, but have been busy Christmasing and New Yearsing and familying and so haven't had time to blog.

But I shall get back on soon and tell you all about:
  • How my mother has reset my body clock to wake up at 6:30am every day for Fat Farm
  • The fact that I have a tan!
  • The way my two year old niece, Darcy, struts around like she owns the joint
  • How I was "that" drunken Aunty on Christmas day
  • My 4 year old nephew, Joe, who kicks my arse at Mario Kart
  • My desire to become a member of every surf club, bowls club and RSL on the Gold Coast
  • Oh, and that two week Wild European Vacation I've already forgotten about

Kaybye!

3 comments:

SuvvyGirl said...

Looking forward to reading all about it :)

Anonymous said...

I am here to help get your web site off to an excellent start off. Don't be one of these that wished that they had completed it greater the first time, then get on the job, and price, of beginning more than. Your site displays what you and your enterprise or hobby are all about.

I am in a position to supply low-cost, user-friendly, custom made developed websites for any wide array of companies, organizations and groups.In addition, it shouldn't expense a lot of money to get you began. I am going to assist guide you by means of the method as well as warn you after i think you could be getting in above your head, or beyond your spending budget.

Listed below are some hight high quality services for any resonable cost:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!



Feel free to visit my page; Zahngold Wert