Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi y'all

When requested to write original material, I suddenly went quiet, despite a lot going on lately. Well, here's a wrap up.

In the last few weeks I...

  • Met Rusty's younger, better looking brother outside Jess's apartment building - Rusty used to be a damn good looking bike, but now he's like a handsomely weathered older man
  • Nearly ruined Nathan's pristine white kitchen with a flood of red wine (which was then overshadowed by Tyler setting a napkin on fire and nearly burning Nathan's apartment to the ground)
  • Was dumped in a most passive aggressive way
  • Had the best time at Splendour with my closest friends, where I danced and I walked and I ate donuts as big as my head and I bought a dress and I got a stomach ulcer from a frozen margarita and I slept in a station wagon and I enjoyed spending some time with Ross and Sarah and I wore leopard print gumboots and I experienced my happiest music moment ever at Goldfrapp.
  • Spent a hilarious night with Jim Bob and Michelle and a bottle of red wine (it was Sticks Pinot Noir, Nathy!), discussing what sounds look like
  • Fell a little bit in love with Iggy, Jim Bob's son
  • Found out that Rusty needs $800 worth of work done (can you really put a price on my safety, fun and happiness though?)
  • Have been absolutely under the pump at work, so really should get back to it
Later skaters...

3 comments:

SuvvyGirl said...

Well you have certainly been busy. At least most of it sounds fun :)

RSH80 said...

well I think I am currently being dumped in a very agressive and dramatic way!

(I use the words *think and *currently because it is still going on... after 36 hours of texting and phone-hang ups!).

I think we need to catch up soon for dinner and de-brief. Tuesday night in the valley?!

Anonymous said...

SEO
very useful, thanx a lot for this article .. This isa exactly what I was loojing for.