Thursday, May 19, 2011

Favourite things: Media star friends

Instead of "Favourite things", perhaps this series should be called "Super cool things my friends do".

My gusband (gay husband) Nathan is an international media star.

When he lived in Brisbane he worked in corporate communications for a rather large powerful company and was always on the radio giving talk back callers the information they wanted. Or giving Madonna King on 612 ABC a curt response to her rudeness.

Now, he lives in London and is starting to crack the media market over there.

The "Lloyds group spokesperson" referred to in this article on The Guardian news website is none other than my Nathan!

And I've just noticed that the journalist's name is Martin King. Coincidence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK so I am the worst friend ever, as I only just saw this post.

NH