Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Approval process

Dad, is it okay if I buy a laptop? I really really want, nay, NEED one.

I used Amby’s ‘putie all the time when we lived together, and since moving out I realise how much I rely on having interweb access.

Reasons why I need a laptop:
  • I can’t email as often because I am so busy at work
  • I can’t blog as often
  • I can’t Skype
  • I can’t access Facebook (restricted at work)
  • I can’t access the Transport for London website to see if there are delays or track closures
  • I can’t do my regular weather stalk each morning so I know if I need an umbrella or my heavy coat
  • I can’t use Google Maps to find out where I am going
  • I can’t charge my iPod
  • I can't download episodes of the US series of The Office

So is it okay if I get a really cute, slim, lightweight, good brand with a warranty, fully loaded laptop for only £300?

Please…

No comments: