Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update: my to do list

Okay, time for an update on my to do list.

Nathan, you will be happy to note that I can now cross off…

Hoponhopoff bus tour and River Thames cruise.
I did this with Angela, Kelly and Steve, and we learnt a lot of terrible jokes that day. I was slightly disappointed with the guide’s commentary, so interjected with my own impromptu London trivia as required.

Another visit to Great Aunt Christiana.
This is booked in for later this month. After the extremely expensive car hire fiasco last time, I have decided to catch the train. I hope she offers me a shot of whiskey before bed again. JUST JOKING MUM! Well, Aunty Ana did offer it last time, but I didn’t accept it. I was too drunk from dinner. JUST JOKING MUM!

Chelsea football match.
Beavis and I are going to the Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid Champions League game on 21 October, and we are going in style! We’ve got a package deal with dinner and refreshments, a programme, and a seat in the “friendly” section.

However, the people at work have added a whole raft of things to the list:
Red Brick Aussie pub
Liberty
Selfridges
Richmond Park
Regents Park
Primrose Hill
Hampstead Heath

At this rate I may have to reschedule my flights to next February. JUST JOKING MUM!

3 comments:

RSH80 said...

I love selfridges. Make sure you check out the food hall and Christmas section. Missed out on BDO tickets but going to try for the ballot if you want in?!

Anonymous said...

Primrose Hill!... when you go, you must do your best Sarah Harding screech:

"HERE I AMMMM.... WALKING PRIMROSE... WONDERING WHEN I'M GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN"

truthmonkey said...

Redback (like the spider) not Red Brick. Call yourself an expat?

http://www.redbacktavern.com/