Thursday, September 30, 2010

Letters

Dear Mother Nature,

I think you slipped and accidentally knocked the dial from "Spring" to "Summer". Would you mind switching it back, I'm not ready for this hot weather yet.

Thanks,
Mumbles




Dear People on Bus 66,

Why don't any of you ever sit next to me? Since they have swapped the bendy bus for the smaller bus, quite often it fills up at Roma St and we are forced to sit next to strangers. However, no one ever sits next to me. I don't smell, I don't have tourettes, I don't take up one-and-a-half seats, so what's wrong with sitting with me?

Confused,
Mumbles



Dear Nicole Corner Suite,

You are the most comfortable couch I have ever had. I love nestling in the corner of your chase, aka the money seat. However, if Damien comes home one more night this week and finds me asleep on the couch making cute little breathing noises (NOT snoring!) then I think I may be in trouble.

Heart you,
Mumbles

No comments: