Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh, hai!

*slinks back in*

Okay, so I lied.

I am a rubbish blogger. But to be honest, it doesn't really matter seeing as I now see my mother regularly and Nathan is buggering off to London so there is my readership gone.

Work is still busy and I am still getting out and having fun. With all of my friends leaving Brisbane (PS don't waste your time watching that movie, it was gosh darn awful) I have decided that I need fun new activities. Nick and I have been mooting the idea of french lessons, dodgeball and me watching him play tennis. In reality, my activities of late have consisted of swimming in the newly-rediscovered pool in my apartment complex, complaining about my air-conditioning being broken, enjoying Sunday sessions by the river, supplementing my very black wardrobe with accents of colour, planning my holiday to somewhere interesting in Asia in July, and working long hours.

So it has been difficult to find time to update my blog lately. I don't have the internet at home anymore, my neighbours have decided to secure their wi-fi, and at work I have moved from my very nice window seat to a desk facing a grey wall outside my divisional manager's office with my director sitting behind me. I am uninspired and closely monitored - not a good combination for regular or entertaining blogging.

I may or may not update this again soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still follow this. Sean.

RSH80 said...

I still follow this also! Bec