Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A habit most foul

One thing about the British that really disgusts me (apart from the BBH and BBT) is the frequency with which they feel the need to expel saliva from their mouths in a soggy germ ridden projectile.

People walking down the busy street find nothing wrong with turning their head down to the side a little and spitting. It is filthy and fills me with an overwhelming urge to slap them.

Even worse, the other morning I was walking down the aforementioned street and my foot slipped a little. Turning around, I realised that I had skidded on someone’s spit which had been frozen to ice in the cold weather.

Filthy beggars.


“I got no manners and I'm not too clean, but I know what I like, if you know what I mean, what'll people say? well mister cantcha see, it don't mean spit to me"
Spit, Kiss


UPDATE! This inspired an entry on the blog People Who Deserve It!

No comments: