Friday, May 14, 2010

Slack-slack-slacker

Okay, so I just realised that my last three posts have all been bulletin of the week. Time to pull my finger out.

I bought a motorbike! It's a black 1991 Suzuki GN250 and he's name is Rusty and I love him. He's not the prettiest thing, with his flaking paintwork and corrosion on the exhaust pipe and his cranky gearbox, but he's mine! We've been for a few rides around Brisbane the past couple of weekends, and I'm looking forward to some longer rides this weekend.

I got older! I had my birthday earlier this week. You don't need to know exactly how old I am, only that I am still in my mid-20's. And will be for many years to come.

I got tickets to Splendour! And then freaked out when the reality of camping hit home. Fortunately, Tom has said that I can sleep in his station wagon as he finds it too claustrophobic, and Matty has a portable hot shower. Everyone needs keep their phones on them that weekend in case I call up, crying, needing to be rescued.

I started full time in my new job! I don't know why I used an exclamation mark there, except for consistency. It's interesting work, but it is very busy. Hence the lack of blog entries.

And speaking of which, back to it now...

No comments: